The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you.
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mailaddress ;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us — including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
- Equipment, Performance, Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or Web sites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and for local directory and directory assistance purposes.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Stampanda.
We require companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.